Mathorn MB-202, MB-212, MB-232 and MB-242
Dedicated Mathorn batteries with USB charging function
Longer runtime than manufacturer's battery
Mathorn Ultimate batteries are equipped with specially designed high-current cells with a capacity of 2400mAh. The increased capacity makes them not only more efficient than any other alternatives on the market (over 15% longer runtime than standard Mathorn batteries), but also surpasses dedicated manufacturer’s batteries (almost 10% longer runtime).
Charge Mathorn batteries quickly, safely, and conveniently using the USB-C port
When choosing Mathorn batteries, you are no longer dependent on having a dedicated charger or access to the power grid. A built-in charging module with a USB-C port is designed to connect the battery directly to a universal USB charger or power bank. This makes the charging process the most efficient and safest for the cells. It is also advisable to consider charging the battery via the USB-C port instead of using the simplest chargers which are not equipped with appropriate protections.
Great for occasional photography
The built-in low-power electronics and the modern chemical formula of NCR cells set Mathorn battery self-discharge rate at 0.5% of capacity per month¹, which makes it an excellent choice, not only for everyday use but also for occasional shooting.
Full compatibility with your camera
Mathorn batteries are designed following the specifications of the latest camera models. Before launching the products, we test their compatibility in terms of mechanical, electronic, and software issues to ensure smooth operation and the best performance possible.
The most important features:
- operating time under heavy load extended by more than 15% compared to standard Mathorn 2250mAh batteries
- an average of around 10% longer operating time compared to dedicated batteries from camera manufacturers
- readiness to work under heavy load when shooting in 8K resolution
- significantly lower heating level of the battery and camera during filming and image transmission
- increased battery performance for high-resolution continuous shooting
- up to 2 times longer battery life with intensive usage
- 95% more power reserve than required by up-to-date cameras (as of December 2022)
- capacity and efficiency of cells verified under realistic loads
- 60% longer cell life compared to low-current batteries
- 3-year warranty
|Nominal capacity||2400 mAh|
|Minimum capacity under load 1C||2350 mAh|
|Nominal voltage||7.2 V|
|Maximum charging voltage||8.4V|
|Standard charging current||450 mA|
1 – the rate of discharging of the battery stored at a temperature below 25°C and humidity up to 60%